401 Smyth Rd.
Prior to the workshop, participants must:
- Review of the online Fundamentals of Fetal Health Surveillance – A Self-Learning Manual and successfully completion of the Canadian Fetal Health Surveillance (FHS) Online Exam. The ‘Certificate of Completion’ must be submitted at least 2 working days prior to the workshop. The cost of the exam ($30) is not included in the workshop fee.
Please note: The Canadian Fetal Health Surveillance (FHS) Online Exam is available for purchase under the Final Evaluation tab in the online Fundamentals of Fetal Health Surveillance – A Self-Learning Manual.
The exam must be written within 30 days of the workshop date.
***Review of the online manual can take up to 8hrs, completion of the exam can in most cases be done in 1-2 hours. Please plan your time accordingly as workshop participation is incumbent on successful exam completion; learners who have not successfully completed the exam will not be able to attend the in person workshop.***
- Participation in the workshop.
- Discuss the current guidelines on intrapartum fetal health surveillance
- Review and practice the techniques of FHR auscultation and EFM
- Interpret FHR characteristics from both auscultation and EFM
- Integrate the concepts of acid-base balance and the interpretation of fetal blood gas values in FHR interpretation
- Identify important principles of verbal communication and written documentation
- Outline supportive and corrective interventions for various FHR findings
Ariane Cloutier, email@example.com. Tel. 613-737-2660 x 2660
politique de remboursement
Cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to the workshop will be subject to a $50 administration fee.
Credit card will show a debit from "CHEO" or "Children's Hospital Ontario"