72 Stuart St.
Watkins 3 Conference Room 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
THIS IS A ONE-DAY, IN-PERSON WORKSHOP on Friday February 8th from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Review of the online Fundamentals of Fetal Health Surveillance – A Self-Learning Manual and successful completion of the Canadian Fetal Health Surveillance (FHS) Online Exam is required prior to attending the Workshop.
- Send the workshop certificate to CMNRPinfo@cmnrp.ca, TWO WORKING DAYS prior to the workshop. You will not be able to attend the workshop without submitting the certificate.
- The exam certificate is due February 3, 3:00pm.
- Describe the Canadian recommendations for fetal health surveillance during labour.
- Identify the definitions, characteristics, etiology, physiology/pathophysiology of IA, intrapartum EFM and NST findings.
- Apply FHS classification and interpretation to IA, intrapartum EFM and NST findings within the whole clinical picture for decision making.
- Describe the appropriate clinical management/response for prevention and/or correction of abnormal IA, atypical/abnormal intrapartum EFM and NST findings.
- Describe antenatal surveillance techniques including fetal movement counting, NST, and biophysical profile.
- Discuss teamwork, communication and documentation as they relate to fetal health surveillance and perinatal outcomes
Charlotte Maloney, CMNRPinfo@cmnrp.ca. Tel. 613-618-0893
Cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to the workshop will be subject to a $50 administration fee.